Cosphaderm® E NGM
Cosphaderm E NGM is comprised of hydrolyzed lecithin and soybean oil with the naturally occurring ratio of the different phospholipids and glycosides typically found in soy. Lysolecithin is a special derivative of lecithin with one fatty acid replaced by OH group. This exchange results in increased emulsifying and dispersion properties and better water biding capacity leading to improved skin feel. Cosphaderm E NGM also builds up micelles and make a suitable co-emulsifier for o/w formulations with high water content. It is a natural, co-emulsifier with skin and hair conditioning properties.
• Superior emulsifying and dispersion properties
• High water binding activity
• Provides improved skin feel
• Used to create liposomes, penetration enhancer caused by liposome formation
• Tends to build up micelles