Cosphaderm SB-75H is a fractionated and hydrogenated, de-oiled soybean lecithin in powdered form with minimum of 70% phosphatidylcholine content. The hydrogenation of double bonds in the fatty acids results in a higher stability towards destructive oxidation and much better emulsifying and dispersion properties in aqueous media compared to common fractionated lecithin. Cosphaderm SB-75H creates very stable interfaces due to the compact structure. This makes hydrogenated lecithin the “first choice” emulsifier in case of formation of micelles and liposomes. It is also an excellent co-emulsifier and emulsifier for o/w as well as w/o emulsions.
• Provides higher stability that protects against oxidation
• Creates stable interface due to compact structure
• Superior emulsifying and dispersion properties
• Used to create liposomes
• Penetration enhancer for actives
• High content of phosphatidylcholine