TAOS Jeju Camellia Oil™
TAOS Jeju Camilla Oil is film forming oil that incorporates oil extracted from Camellia Japonica seeds from Jeju, South Korea and is a part of the TAOS WR Series. The TAOS WR Series is a collection of multifunction oils that also provide water resistant activity and gloss for skin, color, and hair care applications.
Jeju South Korea is a UNESCO designated Global Geopark and a volcanic island. Rich in oleic, palmitic and linoleic acid, the extract in TAOS Jeju Camilla Oil has a low freezing point which means it maintains its liquid form during winter. Additionally, TAOS Jeju Camilla Oil hydrates and nourishes skin as well as provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
• From Jeju, South Korea a UNESCO designated Global Geopark and volcanic island
• Extracted from Camellia Japonica seeds
• Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
• Hydrates and nourishes skin
• Water-resistant (WR) multifunctional oil from natural sources
• Forms a film on the surface of the skin to improve adhesion and gloss
• Strong water resistance on sweat and water
• Provides natural skin protection
• Oil Soluble
Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract