TAOS RedRoot Oil™
TAOS Redroot Oil is film forming oil and is a part of the TAOS WR Series, a collection of multifunction oils that provide water resistant activity and gloss for skin, color, and hair care applications.
Lithospermum Erythrorhizon root, in TAOS Redroot oil is used historically as an herbal medicine for various antiviral and biological activities. Cultivated in Japan starting from AD 710, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon root is known for its rich color, and was used to make dyes. TAOS Redroot Oil is multifunctional and used for anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and detoxification properties. It has also been used for burns, frostbite, eczema and blisters. It additionally provides moisturizing and photoaging inhibitory action, protects against UVB-damaged and provides soothing effect.
• Strong anti-inflammatory properties
• Hydrates and nourishes skin
• Photoaging inhibitory properties
• Water-resistant (WR) multifunctional oil from natural sources
• Forms a film on the surface of the skin to improve adhesion and gloss
• Strong water resistance on sweat and water
• Provides soothing properties
• Oil Soluble
Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract