HMA UV Shell is an encapsulation technique based on the induction of the partial polymer desolvation that is then deposited in the form of coacervated droplets around the active ingredient. A hair micro-adhesives, HMA UV Shell prevents capillary damage of hair by UV rays. It is specifically developed to adhere to the hair fiber and release UV blocking actives.
• Superior substantivity on hair fiber
• 90% of UV active remains on hair after washing with isopropanol
• Increases hair strength by after single application, anti-breakage
• Increases hair strength after 5 washes
• Reduces and prevents hair photodamage
Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Chloride, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyquaternium-68, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Tocopheryl Acetate